Cardio-vascular system – a system of ensuring the circulation of blood. Due to the continuous blood flow nutrients and oxygen to enter all the organs and tissues of the body, and waste products and carbon dioxide output.
By the cardiovascular system include heart (organ that starts the movement of blood) and blood vessels (cavities of different thicknesses, which circulates the blood). Regulation of the cardiovascular system in two ways: nervous regulation and humoral effects on the heart.
Diseases of the cardiovascular system
- Coronary heart disease. Group of heart diseases having different clinical forms. As a rule, coronary artery disease include the following diseases:
- sudden cardiac death;
- myocardial infarction;
- myocardial infarction.
For these diseases characterized by the formation in the heart muscle ischemic focus – area, which poorly supplied with blood. Most often, such a violation is associated with the formation of atherosclerotic plaque in blood vessels.
- Arrhythmia. Functional disorders of the cardiovascular system, which are accompanied by abnormal heart rhythm or rate of heart contractions. The disease occurs due to functional or organic injury of the heart muscle and conductive system.
Types of arrhythmia:
- violation of cardiac rhythm – full or partial heart block due to violations of cross-pulse;
- respiratory or sinus arrhythmia – a pathology manifested in rapid heart rhythm to breath and slowing down – exhale;
- atrial fibrillation – chaotic rhythm, which is based on atrial flutter (increased number of beats per minute);
- extrasystolic arrhythmia manifested in the form of alternating palpitations with bated breath.
- Atherosclerosis. Chronic disease of the arteries, which manifests itself in a gradual narrowing of the lumen. As a result, blood flow is disturbed, and the brain does not receive oxygen and nutrients.
- Lack of circulation. Contractile force of the myocardium and vascular muscle membrane is reduced. Accordingly, distinguish cardiac and vascular insufficiency forms.
- Heart defects. Pathology in the structure of the heart and blood vessels, interfering with the cardiovascular system. There are congenital and acquired (as a result of various diseases affected valves or septum of the heart chambers).
- Stroke. Acute exacerbation accompanied by cerebral ischemia, damage to brain tissue. Is a consequence of hypertension or cerebral arteriosclerosis.
- cardiac neurosis. Violation of the nervous regulation of the cardiovascular system. Usually occur as a result of trauma, intoxication, infection, fatigue.
Diseases of the cardiovascular system associated with damage of the heart:
- focal and diffuse myocarditis;
To make an accurate diagnosis and start the right treatment, you need a full examination of the cardiovascular system.
Risk factors the diseases of the cardiovascular system
All possible causes of cardiovascular diseases divided into two groups:
1 – the factors that can not be changed (heredity, age, sex)
2 – factors on that can influence .
Thus, the risk of cardiovascular complications increases with age. If in the next of kin “heart ache”, the risk of cardiovascular disease increases.
The second group includes smoking and excessive alcohol consumption, obesity, a sedentary lifestyle.
Strengthening the cardiovascular system
For comfortable and easy operation of the heart must follow some rules:
- to eat right;
- to strengthen the spine;
- to play sports or to do exercise to the cardiovascular system;
- to get rid of bad habits (excessive consumption of coffee leads to arrhythmia, smoking – one of the causes of coronary heart disease);
- not to get involved with salt, strong tea, sharp spices, etc .;
- to limit consumption of animal fats.
Prevention of diseases of the cardiovascular system
Takes care of the heart should start from childhood. During this period begin to lay the foundations of life. Children need to instill healthy habits that will save them not only from cardiovascular disease, but also from a number of other diseases.
The Basis of foundations – the mode of work and rest, proper nutrition and physical activity!!!
In addition in treatment of diseases of the cardiovascular system often used such medications – Generic Aceon (Perindopril Erbumine), Generic Imdur (Isosorbide Mononitrate), Generic Inderal (Propranolol), Generic Aggrenox (Aspirin – Dipyridamole) and others (which you can buy online through the Internet that will cost you cheap or with good discounts)