The Together Rx Access Card, sponsored by many of the nation’s leading pharmaceutical companies, helps hardworking Americans and their families gain access to immediate and meaningful savings on prescriptions right at their neighborhood pharmacies.
– Most cardholders save 25 to 40 percent* on brand-name prescription medicines and products.
– Medicines in the Program include those used to treat asthma, chronic pain, depression, diabetes, high cholesterol, and many other common conditions.
– Savings are also available on a wide range of generic products.
– The Together Rx Access Card is accepted at the majority of pharmacies nationwide and in Puerto Rico.
Your Together Rx Access Card does not have an expiration date and does not need to be replaced. The Card is valid for the life of the Together Rx Access Program.
No, the Together Rx Access Card is a prescription savings card. Eligible individuals and their families can use the free-to-get and free-to-use Card to access immediate and meaningful savings on prescription medicines and products at their neighborhood pharmacies.
To be eligible for the Together Rx Access Card, applicants must:
– Have no prescription drug coverage (public or private)
– Not be eligible for Medicare
– Have a household income equal to or less than: $45,000 for a single person
*$60,000 for a family of two
*$75,000 for a family of three
*$90,000 for a family of four
*$105,000 for a family of five
Families of six or more and residents of Alaska and Hawaii should contact us at 1-800-444-4106 for household income information.
There is no cost to enroll in the Program or to use the Card. It is absolutely free. And, you get your savings right at the pharmacy counter.
No, you can add eligible family members living in your household to your Card. Therefore, only one Card is needed per household.
The Card is accepted at the majority of pharmacies nationwide and in Puerto Rico. Simply bring it to your pharmacist along with your prescription, and your savings will be calculated right at the pharmacy counter. Click on Participating Pharmacies to find a pharmacy in your neighborhood that accepts the Together Rx Access Card.
There are nearly 250 FDA-approved brand-name prescription products included in the Program. Savings are also available on a wide range of generic products and vary by pharmacy.
To use your Card, simply bring it with you when you go to your pharmacy to pick up your prescription. Your pharmacist will calculate your savings, and you’ll pay less. It’s that easy.
If you need help using your Card, simply call us at 1-800-444-4106.
* Each cardholder’s savings depends on such factors as the particular drug purchased, amount purchased, and the pharmacy where purchased. Participating companies independently set the level of savings offered and the products included in the Program. Those decisions are subject to change.