As a reminder, the last day for eligible applicants to enroll in Together Rx Access is December 31, 2013. Cardholders can use their Together Rx Access Card at participating pharmacies until February 28, 2014.
Eligible individuals meet all three of the following requirements:
1. I am not eligible for Medicare.
2. I have no prescription drug coverage of any kind.
3. My household income is equal to or less than:
– $45,000 for a single person
– $60,000 for a family of two
– $75,000 for a family of three
– $90,000 for a family of four
– $105,000 for a family of five
Families of six or more and
residents of Alaska and Hawaii
should contact Together Rx
Access at 1-800-444-4106.
You may qualify for other prescription savings. Visit PPARX.
Enrollment in Together Rx Access is quick and easy – it takes
approximately five minutes. And, no documentation is required for enrollment.Complete the three steps below and you can begin using your member ID number at participating pharmacies within two hours.
Your Together Rx Access® Card will arrive in the mail within 4 to 6 business days.