If you want to buy erectile dysfunction pills, you have two options: go to a regular pharmacy, stand in a queue and buy a drug, or use the services of an online pharmacy.
According to Chetna Desai (Medical College, Ahmedabad, 2016), in 2008, about 3,000 pharmaceutical outlets operated globally. Now there are much more of them, with hundreds, perhaps thousands of new websites opening every year. Should you buy drugs online? What are the benefits and risks of online pharmacies?
Benefits of Purchasing Meds Online
Online drug shopping has several very important benefits:
- Confidentiality. We doubt that you need to be seen by your colleagues, friends, neighbors, or, even worse, by your partner, while buying erectile dysfunction drugs in a brick-and-mortar pharmacy. If you buy drugs on the Internet, you definitely will not see your friends. Make sure no one sees your open tab in the browser (if the issue of confidentiality is important to you).
- Self-confidence. Many people don’t wanna visit a healthcare professional with penile erection issues as they are shy of their intimate problem. Online drugstore is a good choice for these folks. The only thing they need to do is to make an order (is come cases, short online consultation or filling in online questionnaire is needed). Anyway, it is much more comfortable than a conversation in a real clinic.
- Convenience. Agree, it is convenient to sit at home at the computer and choose drugs, browsing websites. You can even easily make a purchase through a mobile phone. In addition, you can view the prices of different drugs and in different pharmacies, choosing the best option for you. Moreover, these pharmacies are almost indispensable for people with disabilities and people living in remote regions.
- Best price. Usually online pharmacies offer lower prices. This is due to the fact that they spend less money on staff, office rent and the like. They also often offer good discounts to bring traffic to the site. Read main article: Why are drugs cheaper in Canada than in the US?
Thus, the benefits are obvious. The main thing is to choose a reliable drug supplier that will not deceive you and will deliver high-quality drugs.
Risks of Ordering Medications in Web-Based Drug Stores
Each type of product purchase has pros and cons. Of course, cyber pharmacy is a huge progress achieved due to the internetization of modern society. Everyone can buy the necessary medicines without leaving home. However, it should be borne in mind that you may face the following risks:
- Purchase of counterfeit drugs. Fakes may be different, they may contain a decreased amount of the active component, contain another component (for example, there were cases when unscrupulous sellers offered tablets with sildenafil, pharmaceutical component of Viagra under the guise of natural Viagra), or no active ingredients at all. A study conducted several years ago showed that fake pharmacies offered Viagra with blue ink and drywall. Therefore, fakes can mean not only a waste of money, but also serious damage to health.
- Customer fraud. Sometimes scammers create websites that look like online pharmacies. Then they set up fake product pages with very cheap prices. People let themselves be deceived and send payment for medicines. But in return they get nothing. Soon, these sites are closed, and then new portals open for deception. These are illegal actions, which are subject to criminal prosecution however, fraudsters act very covertly and quickly, remaining unpunished.
- Incorrect information. Some websites contain inaccurate information about drugs, for example, that a certain drug has no side effects and contraindications. They can also position herbal products or products with unproven efficacy as highly effective pharmaceutical substances. This is an unfair practice that can be harmful to health.
- Theft and illegal use of personal data. Some unscrupulous chemist’s shops pass on personal data to fraudsters who use it for their own personal purposes, for example, to send spam and take fraudulent actions to get money.
Thus, if you need to buy Viagra, Cialis or Levitra online, you need to be very careful when choosing an online pharmacy. Pay attention to the site design, customer reviews, the presence of a feedback form, and drugs that are sold there.
Together RX Access has been operating for a long time, providing good discounts and top-notch medications to our customers.