Phoslo is a mineral. It is used to treat kindny failure in late stage. It works reducing phosphate leves.
Drug for the treatment of hyperphosphatemia
Phoslo is a mineral. It is used to treat kindny failure in late stage. It works reducing phosphate leves. Package. Price. Per Pills.
Release form, composition and packing
Tablets, film-coated, white to pale yellow, oblong, scored on one side; at fault: the core tablet of white or nearly white.
435 mg calcium acetate
235 mg magnesium hydroxycarbonate
Excipients: pregelatinized starch, corn starch, sucrose, gelatin, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate.
Cover structure: a castor bean seed oil, Valium.
180 pcs. – Banks of high strength polyethylene.
Treatment of hyperphosphatemia associated with chronic renal insufficiency in patients undergoing dialysis (hemodialysis, peritoneal dialysis).
– Clinical symptoms of hypercalcemia with or without, for example, as a result of an overdose of vitamin D, paraneoplastic syndrome (bronchial carcinoma, breast cancer, renal cell carcinoma, plasmacytoma), bone metastases, sarcoidosis or immobilization osteoporosis;
– Increased serum levels of magnesium, more than 2 mmol / l, and / or symptoms gipermagniemii;
– Degree atrioventricular block III;
– Myasthenia gravis;
– Hypersensitivity to the active substance or to any of the excipients;
– Children’s age (18 years).
Determining the frequency of adverse reactions: very often – â‰Ą1 / 10, often – from â‰Ą1 / 100 to <1/10, sometimes – by â‰Ą1 / 1,000 to <1/100, rare – of â‰Ą1 / 10,000 to 2.6 mmol / L) may occur in approximately 1% of patients and may be asymptomatic or manifested by symptoms such as constipation, anorexia, nausea and vomiting; sometimes – hypercalcemia, moderate to severe, accompanied by symptoms; gipermagniemiya accompanied by symptoms. Hypercalcemia greater extent (Ca> 3.0 mmol / L) may occur in approximately 0.1% of patients and may be associated with cardiac arrhythmia, confusion, lethargy, delirium, stupor and in very severe cases – coma.
– Refractory to therapy,
– Refractory hyperkalemia,
– Clinically relevant bradycardia or atrioventricular block second degree with bradycardia.