Neem is one of the most famous in India medicinal plants – Azadirachta indica (Lat.), Quadrupeds called him NIIM or neem. Him – this ayurvedic product developed on the basis of an extract of fresh neem leaves or neem and enjoys great popularity in South-East Asia as the best means to cleanse the blood and skin.
What makes Neem
– Cleanses the blood;
– Prevents the deposition of toxins in the tissues of the body;
– It has a rejuvenating effect;
– Displays excess cholesterol;
– Cleanses the arteries from fat cells;
– Normalizes blood pressure;
– It has antiseptic properties;
– Supports natural immunity;
– Increases metabolism;
– Promotes weight loss;
– Normalizes gastrointestinal disorders;
– Causes the death of trichomonas, amoebic dysentery and other bacteria that cause ulcerative lesion of the gastrointestinal tract;
– Prevents the growth of Giardia;
– Cleanses the liver;
– It has antibacterial and antifungal activity;
– Improves the appearance of the skin;
– Displays the excess fat;
– Reduces excessive perspiration and unpleasant odor;
– Removes acne.
1) The drug is struggling with acne (acne) by inhibiting the bacteria that cause the growth of acne, acne.
2) The drug counteracts inflammation of the skin caused by acne bacteria in the pilosebaceous structures.
3) Detoxification and powerful antioxidant properties Nima facilitate harmful effects on cells
Free radicals contribute to the rejuvenation of the skin and help keep it healthy and radiant.
4) Neem contains in its composition of natural antibiotics, which allows it to provide an antiseptic
action on a range of protozoa.
Indications for use Neem:
– As an effective anti-aging agent;
– Allergic skin diseases;
– Fungal diseases;
– Skin disorders: eczema, herpes, hives, sores, ulcers;
– Abnormal liver function;
– nausea and vomiting;
– rheumatoid arthritis;
– Pain in muscles and joints;
– heart diseases;
– high pressure.
1 capsule 2 times a day after meals.
Term and storage conditions:
Shelf life – 3 years from date of manufacture. Store in a cool, dry, dark place.
Each capsule of Neem Himalaya contains 250 mg of medicinal plant extract him (lat. Azadirachta indica).
60 capsules of 250 mg each.