- 1 Effective date: February 28, 2011
- 2 1. If we collect personal information from or about you, we will tell you what personal information is being collected, how, by whom, and for what purposes.
- 3 2. We will give you options about how the personal information that you provide us may be used.
- 4 3. We will use recognized industry safeguards to protect personal information from unauthorized access or use.
- 5 4. We will let you update your personal information.
- 7 6. Additional information.
- 8 7. We update this policy.
Effective date: February 28, 2011
1. If we collect personal information from or about you, we will tell you what personal information is being collected, how, by whom, and for what purposes.
We will let you know what information, such as your name, telephone number, address, email address, or other personally identifiable information (collectively, “personal information”) we are collecting, how it will be used, and whether it may be disclosed to a third-party. We will identify the personal information that you must provide and the personal information that you may, at your option, provide.
The only personal information that we collect from you through our website is through our online Enrollment Form, E-newsletter, and Tell a Friend features. We will use the personal information you provide on the Enrollment Form as described on the Enrollment Form, including determining your eligibility to participate in the Together Rx Access® Prescription Savings Program. For the Tell a Friend feature, you must provide the email address of the recipient and your name. Once the e-card has been delivered via email, we discard the personal information of the sender and the recipient
We may use, store, disclose, or otherwise process the personal information you provide for any of the following purposes:
- To understand the use of our website and make improvements.
- To respond to your requests.
- To protect the security or integrity of our website when necessary.
2. We will give you options about how the personal information that you provide us may be used.
Before we use your personal information for any other purpose, we will give you options about how we can use that information. You may keep us from using your personal information for purposes other than responding to your requests. We will allow you to notify us of your preferences when we collect the information from you.
For example, the Enrollment Form gives you the opportunity to permit us and our third-party business partners to contact you with information about new programs that may interest you, product and health information, or for market research. By checking “yes” on the form, you are giving us permission to disclose your personal information to those third-party business partners for those purposes.
We will use industry recognized security safeguards to protect your personal information. If you submit the Enrollment Form to us through our website, it will be transmitted using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption.
We will protect personal information that is stored on our servers from unauthorized access by using commercially available computer security products (e.g., firewalls), as well as other security procedures and practices.
4. We will let you update your personal information.
If we collect your personal information through our website, we will maintain the information and allow you to update it at any time. We will also take steps to make sure that any updates that you provide are processed in a timely and complete manner.
6. Additional information.
The Together Rx Access website uses technology that automatically collects information about your computer, but not personal information that can identify you. For example, our website automatically collects your IP address, which may allow us to determine the identity of your Internet service provider. Also, if you visit our website after visiting a page on another site that contained our advertising, we may collect information about that advertising using GIF files provided by a third-party. The GIF files are used to identify cookies placed when you visited the page with our advertising and do not collect personal information. For more information about use of GIF files, including opting out, go to http://www.doubleclick.net/us/corporate/privacy.
7. We update this policy.
Together Rx Access may periodically update this policy to describe how new features may affect our use of your personal information and to let you know of new controls and features that we may provide you. The effective date above will indicate the date that the policy was last updated.