Drug Information: Indications, Side Effects, Warnings
Category: Â Osteoporosis, Women’s Health, Anti-inflammatories
You can buy Generic Estrace at the pharmacy with a prescription or order online. Shares and the sale will give the opportunity to buy cheap medication. Also you can use a coupon or a discount card (best price guarantee).
Generic Estrace is used for treating conditions due to menopause (eg, hot flashes; vaginal itching, burning, or dryness), treating vulval or vaginal atrophy, and preventing osteoporosis (brittle bones).
The main ingredient: Estradiol
The Latin name of the substance Estradiol:
Oestradiolum (genus. Oestradioli)
(17beta) estra-1,3,5 (10) -triene-3,17-diol
Therapeutic agents Estradiol
Estrogens, progestins; antagonists, and their homologs.
Anticancer hormone and hormone antagonists.Â 50mg androcur 4mg estrace mtf
Nosological classification (ICD-10):
C50 Malignant neoplasm of breast
C61 Malignant neoplasm of prostate
E28.3 Primary ovarian failure
E28.8 Other ovarian dysfunction
E29.1 testicular hypofunction
L64 Androgenic alopecia
L68.8 Other hypertrichosis
M81 Osteoporosis without pathological fracture
Characteristics of substance Estradiol:
Estradiol is the hormone estrogen means (17Î˛-estradiol), identical to the endogenous estradiol produced by the ovaries (formed in the body of women, starting with the first menstruation and ending with menopause). Synthetic estradiol is a white crystalline powder. Practically insoluble in water; easily soluble in alcohol; soluble in acetone, dioxane, and other organic solvents; it is soluble in vegetable oils. The molecular weight: 272.37.
Effect of the drug:
– Has a feminizing effect on the body.
– The drug stimulates the development of the vagina, uterus, fallopian tubes, stroma and ducts of mammary glands, pigmentation in the nipple and genital
– Generic Estrace stimulates the formation of secondary sexual characteristics of female type (fat redistribution, etc.).
– Stimulates growth and closure of epiphyses of long bones.
– Facilitates timely and regular rejection of endometrial bleeding
– Drug causes endometrial hyperplasia, suppress bone resorption
– Generic Estrace induces the synthesis of a number of transport proteins (transcortin, thyroxine binding globulin, a protein, sex hormone binding, transferrin), fibrinogen.
– The drug increases the concentration of thyroxine in the blood, iron, copper, etc .;
– Has a procoagulant effect
– Generic Estrace increases synthesis in liver vitamin K-dependent coagulation factors (II, VII, IX, X)
– The drug reduces the amount of antithrombin III.
– It has antiatherosclerotic activity
– Increases levels of HDL, reduces – and LDL cholesterol (triglycerides increases)
– Drug modulates progesterone receptor and the sympathetic regulation of smooth muscle tone
– Generic Estrace causes the transition of intravascular fluid and tissue in a compensatory retention of sodium and water
– (At high doses) prevents degradation of endogenous catecholamines
– Competes for receptor activity catechol-O-methyltransferase.
– Speeds up recovery the number of leukocytes (neutrophils) at myelodepression.
– Estrogen deficiency in menopause and surgical menopause, including after ovariectomy, radiation castration;
– Used in the primary and secondary amenorrhea
– Gipomenoreya, oligomenorrhea, dysmenorrhea, secondary estrogen deficiency
– Alopecia with hyperandrogenism;
– In the treatment of hirsutism in polycystic ovary syndrome
– In the treatment of vaginitis (girls and old age)
– Gipogenitalizme, infertility, uterine inertia
– Prolonged pregnancy
– A drug used to suppress lactation
– Treat virile hypertrichosis in women;
– Prevention of postmenopausal osteoporosis in women
– Treatment of breast cancer in men and women with metastatic (palliative care)
– With prostate carcinoma (palliative care)
Urinary disorders (dyspareunia, atrophic vulvovaginitis, urethritis, trigonitis)
– Used as a means of stimulating hematopoiesis in men with acute radiation injury.
Hypersensitivity estrogen dependent neoplastic processes or are suspected. You can not use the drug for:
– Liver tumors (including in history)
– Sickle cell anemia, herpes, otosclerosis (including exacerbation during pregnancy)
– Retinopathy or angiopathy, cholestatic jaundice or persistent itching (including the strengthening of their manifestations during a previous pregnancy or while taking steroids)
– Absolute contraindication:
– Gallbladder disease in history (especially cholelithiasis)
– Unusual or undiagnosed genital or uterine bleeding (use of estrogen can inhibit the diagnosis)
– Thrombophlebitis or thromboembolic condition in the active phase (except for the treatment of breast cancer or prostate cancer);
– Thrombophlebitis, thrombosis or thromboembolic conditions associated with estrogen (in history);
– Inflammatory diseases of female genital mutilation (oophoritis, endometritis);
– Hypercalcemia associated with bone metastases of breast cancer.
The drug is contraindicated for the treatment of breast and prostate cancer:
– Diseases of the coronary or cerebral vessels
– Active thrombophlebitis or thromboembolic disorders
– High doses of estrogen used to treat, increase the risk of myocardial infarction, thromboembolism, pulmonary vessels, thrombophlebitis.
Under the supervision of a physician:
-Asthma, diabetes, migraine, epilepsy, hypertension, heart failure, coronary artery disease. Tell your doctor about the symptoms occurred.
-Renal insufficiency; acute or chronic liver disease (including history) when changing the functional liver samples, hyperlipoproteinemia (Adjust dose).
– edematous syndrome, endometriosis, fibrocystic breast disease, porphyria, pituitary tumor, diffuse connective tissue diseases, Dubin-Johnson or Rotor.
From the nervous system and sensory organs: Common: dizziness, headache, migraine, depression. Sometimes: chorea, visual disturbances (change in curvature of the cornea), discomfort while wearing contact lenses.
Cardio-vascular system and blood (blood, hemostasis): increased blood pressure, thromboembolism.
From the digestive tract: Common: nausea, vomiting (mainly central origin when using high doses). Occasionally: epigastric pain, flatulence, diarrhea, anorexia. Rare: cholestatic jaundice, cholelithiasis, hepatitis, pancreatitis, intestinal and biliary colic.
With the genitourinary system:
– Bleeding “breakthrough”
– Uterine bleeding of unknown etiology
– Change the nature of uterine bleeding and spotting, metrorrhagia (a sign of overdose of estradiol)
– Premenstrual syndrome, amenorrhea, dysmenorrhea
– Increase the size of fibroids or uterine leiomyoma
– Change in cervical secretions, change in the character of vaginal discharge, vaginal candidiasis
– Endometrial hyperplasia (the appointment without a progestogen), carcinoma of the endometrium (the menopause in women with an intact uterus)
-Can appear symptoms of cystitis (no bacterial contamination);
– Long-term use there is ovarian sclerosis;
– Pain, sensitivity and increase the size of the mammary glands, increased libido;
men (often): tenderness and sensitivity of the breast, gynecomastia, decreased libido.
For the skin:
Often: chloasma or melasma, contact dermatitis, rarely hemorrhagic rash, erythema nodosum, erythema multiforme, alopecia, hirsutism, pruritus and flushing of the skin (on the application site of the patch-TDTS).
Other side effects: changes in body weight, decreased carbohydrate tolerance, worsening of porphyria, cramping calf muscles. With prolonged use may be a violation of the exchange of sodium, calcium and water to form peripheral edema.
Prices for 30-180 tablets of generic estradiol 0.5-2 mg
Buy EstraceÂ No Prescription inÂ pharmacy onlineÂ Â«Together Rx AccessÂ».