Indications for use of Parafon Forte
Treatment of acute spastic muscle states observed for sprains, injuries, spondyloarthrosis (diseases of the spine), torticollis. Lumbago (paroxysmal intense pain in the lumbar region). The cervical radicular syndrome. Headaches associated with spastic condition of the head and neck muscles.
– Sprains and strains of ligaments, myositis, myalgia, traumatic injury of the muscles, rheumatic soft tissue lesions;
– Diseases of the joints (arthritis, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, gout);
– Sprains, lumbago, torticollis, fibrosis, spondylitis, acute disc prolapse;
– Neurological disorders (multiple sclerosis, spinal cord diseases, radicular syndrome, cerebral palsy);
– Headache, pain after disc removal, after injuries and operations, primary amenorrhea, proctitis, adnexitis, diseases of the upper respiratory tract.
Parafon Forte is a combination of chlorzoxazone and acetaminophen. * Not commercially available in the U.S.”‘Category”‘Analgesic-skeletal muscle relaxant.
Pharmachologic effect of Parafon Forte
This combination product, which effect is due to the properties of its components. Parafon Forte has analgesic effect chlorzoxazone relaxes the skeletal muscles, suppresses (removes) the skeletal muscle spasms etilogii different (reasons). It operates, apparently at the level of the spinal cord. When receiving miolgina, there is a rapid reduction of pain and recovery of muscle contractility.
Dosage of Parafon Forte
1-2 capsules 3 times daily.
Contraindications of Parafon Forte:
Pregnancy, a high sensitivity to the product.
Side effects of Parafon Forte
Dizziness, nausea, insomnia, digestive disorders system function, change the color of urine