Drug Information: Indications, Side Effects, Warnings
Category: Â Skin Care, Antibiotics, Respiratory Tract, Anti-inflammatories
Generic Ilosone is used to treat many kinds of infections in patients allergic to penicillin
How to buy Generic Ilosone?
The drug is usually sold by prescription. You can buy Generic Ilosone at a pharmacy or order online. If you want to order medication online, use the delivery.
How to buy Generic Ilosone cheaper?
There are several ways to buy cheap medicines. You can use a coupon or discount cards. You can buy Generic Ilosone at the sale. Sometimes pharmacies carry out special promotions.
Base material: Erythromycin
Macrolides and azalides
Nosological classification (ICD-10):
A06.0 Acute amoebic dysentery
A32.9 Listeriosis unspecified
A36.9 Diphtheria, unspecified
A37 Whooping cough
A38 Scarlet fever
A48.1 Legionnaires’ Disease
A49.0 Staphylococcal infection, unspecified
A49.1 Streptococcal infection, unspecified
A49.3 The infection is caused by mycoplasma, unspecified
A54 Gonococcal infection
A55 Chlamydial lymphogranuloma (venereum)
A56 Other chlamydial disease, sexually transmitted infections
A70 infection caused by Chlamydia psittaci
A74 Other diseases caused by chlamydia
H10.9 Conjunctivitis, unspecified
H60 Otitis externa
H66 Suppurative and unspecified otitis media
H70 Mastoiditis and related conditions
I33 Acute and subacute endocarditis
J01 Acute sinusitis
J02.9 Acute pharyngitis, unspecified
J03.9 Acute tonsillitis, unspecified
Pharmacological action is anti-bacterial.
– Blocks the synthesis of proteins sensitive microbial cells
– Violates the translocation process and the formation of peptide bonds between the molecules of amino acids.
– Well absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract
– Stomach contents and acid medium slow down the process of absorption.
– Cmax is 0,8-4 mg / ml. It is achieved in 2-3 hours.
– Relationship to plasma proteins is variable.
– The drug is well into the body cavity (pleural, peritoneal and synovial fluid concentration is 15-30% of that in the blood)
– In muscle tissue, the prostate and seminal fluid formulation is at a concentration equal to the plasma.
– Diffuses into bad perfused organs and tissues (concentration in the middle ear is 50% of the detectable in the blood).
– Through the intact blood-brain barrier does not penetrate
– Passes through the placental barrier
– Passes into breast milk.
– T1 / 2 is 1-1.2 hours.
– The drug biotransformation in the liver with the formation of active metabolites.
– The drug is excreted in the bile. 20-30% of drug is excreted in the active form. 2-8% of the drug is excreted in the urine.
Effect of preparation:
– Stop the growth and development (causes bacteriostasis) a number of Gram-positive bacteria: these include: Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus pyogenes (beta-hemolytic group A streptococcus), alpha-hemolytic Streptococcus (Groups Viridans), Streptococcus pneumoniae, Corynebacterium diphtheriae, Corynebacterium minutissimum.
– Stops the growth and development of Gram-negative bacteria such as Neisseria gonorrhoeae, Legionella pneumophila, Bordetella pertussis.
– Kills some other micro-organisms, including: Mycoplasma pneumoniae, Ureaplasma urealyticum, Chlamydia trachomatis, Entamoeba histolytica, Treponema pallidum, Listeria monocytogenes.
When using Generic Ilosone?
Ilosone is used to treat:
– Infections of the upper and lower respiratory tract
– Purulent-inflammatory diseases of the skin and its appendages
– Diphtheria, erythrasma, gonorrhea, syphilis, listeriosis, Legionnaires’ disease
– Prevention and treatment of rheumatism intolerance of beta-lactam antibiotics
– Conjunctivitis, blepharitis, trachoma.
Hypersensitivity, liver disease, pregnancy, breast-feeding.
Dyspepsia (nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, and others.), Abnormal liver function, generalized convulsions, hallucinations, impaired consciousness, dizziness, reversible hearing loss, ventricular tachycardia, prolongation of the interval QT.
The most common side effects include problems of the gastrointestinal tract, such as nausea and vomiting, abdominal pain, and diarrhea.
Often are allergic skin reactions such as rash, urticaria and itch. The drug can cause liver dysfunction. Often causes: hepatitis, jaundice; pankterait (inflammation of the gallbladder). Sometimes it is reversible hearing loss (usually taken in large doses); arrhythmia.
Prolonged use of antibiotics leads to excessive multiplication of micro-organisms such as Candida. This often causes a secondary infection such as thrush.
Symptoms: abnormal liver function, up to acute liver failure and loss of hearing.
Treatment: gastric lavage, forced diuresis, hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis.
The doctor performs constant monitoring of vital functions (ECG, electrolyte composition of blood).
Buy IlosoneÂ No Prescription inÂ pharmacy onlineÂ Â«Together Rx AccessÂ».