Drug Information: Indications, Side Effects, Warnings
Category: Â Anti-inflammatories,Â Arthritis,Â Analgesics
Generic Indocin is an active anti-inflammatory agent, effective in rheumatoid arthritis, periarthritis ankylosing spondylitis, osteoarthritis, gout, inflammatory connective tissue diseases of the musculoskeletal system, thrombophlebitis and other diseases involving inflammation. It is also used in the nephrotic syndrome.
You can buy Generic Indocin in a pharmacy or order online. You can buy cheap drug, using a coupon or discount cards. Discount Generic Indocin may be 80%. Here you will find the best price!
Therapeutic agents Indomethacin
NSAID – acetic acid derivatives and related compounds
Nosological classification (ICD-10)
G54.5 neuralgic amyotrophy; H10.9 Conjunctivitis, unspecified; H35.8 Other specified retinal violations; H44.9 Disease eyeball, unspecified; H60.9 Otitis externa, unspecified; H66.9 Otitis media, unspecified; I31.3 Pericardial effusion (noninflammatory); J02.9 Acute pharyngitis, unspecified; J03.9 Acute tonsillitis, unspecified (angina agranulotsitarnoy); K07.6 Diseases of the temporomandibular joint; K08.8.0 * toothache; K12 Stomatitis and related lesions; K13.7 Other and unspecified lesions of the oral mucosa; L40.5 Psoriasis Arthropathic (M07.0-M07.3 *, M09.0 *); M02.3 Reiter’s disease; M06.9 Rheumatoid arthritis, unspecified; M07.3 Other psoriatic arthropathy (L40.5 +); M08 Junior [juvenile] arthritis; M10.0 Idiopathic gout; M13.9 Arthritis, unspecified; M19.9 Arthritis, unspecified; M45 Ankylosing spondylitis; M54.1 Radiculopathy; M54.3 sciatica; M54.5 low back pain; M60.9 Myositis, unspecified; M65 Synovitis and tenosynovitis; M67.9 defeat of synovium and tendon, unspecified; pain during menstruation and other pain
Pharmacological action – anti-inflammatory, antipyretic, analgesic.
The drug inhibits cyclooxygenase (COX-1 and COX-2), reduces the synthesis of GHGs in the inflammation causing the development of pain, fever and an increase in tissue permeability. Has antiplatelet effect.
The drug causes a weakening or disappearance of pain and rheumatic rheumatic character.
The drug reduces
- Joint pain at rest and in motion
- Reduces morning stiffness and swelling of joints
- Helps to increase range of motion
- Quickly relieves pain and trauma operations
- To reduce the inflammatory swelling at the wound site).
Indications for use
For systemic administration (orally)
Treatment of inflammatory and degenerative diseases of the musculoskeletal system:
- Rheumatoid, psoriatic, juvenile chronic arthritis,
- Arthritis Paget’s disease and Reiter,
- Neuralgic amyotrophy (disease Personeydzha-Turner)
- Ankylosing spondylitis (Bechterew’s disease)
- Gouty arthritis, rheumatism.
Treatment of pain: headache (including menstrual syndrome), and toothache, lumbago, sciatica, neuralgia, myalgia, after injuries and surgical interventions, accompanied by inflammation, bursitis and tendonitis (the most effective in the localization of the shoulder and forearm) .
The drug used to treat algodismenorei, to maintain pregnancy. Used in the treatment of syndrome Barter (secondary hyperaldosteronism), pericarditis (symptomatic treatment). Facilitates childbirth (as analgesic and tocolytic agent in preterm labor). The drug treats inflammatory processes in the pelvis, including adnexitis, cleft arterial duct.
Application in the treatment of infectious and inflammatory diseases: pharyngitis, tonsillitis, otitis media.
Used in the treatment of febrile syndromes (including with chlamydia, other lymphomas and liver metastases sĂłlidnyh tumors).
For systemic application:
1. “Aspirin” triad (a combination of asthma, recurrent nasal polyposis, and paranasal sinuses and intolerance of acetylsalicylic acid)
2. Gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer
3. Ulcerative colitis
4. Bleeding (including intracranial or gastrointestinal tract)
5. Congenital heart disease (severe coarctation of the aorta, pulmonary atresia, tetralogy of Fallot)
6. Breach of color vision, diseases of the optic nerve
8. Cirrhosis with portal hypertension
9. Chronic heart failure
10. Edema, hypertension
11. Bleeding disorder (such as hemophilia, prolonged bleeding, bleeding tendency)
12. Hepatic failure, chronic renal failure
13. The hearing loss, vestibular pathology
14. The lack of glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase
15. Violations of blood (leukopenia and anemia)
16. Pregnancy, lactation
17. The children’s age (14 years)
Prices and coupons for 72-237 ml 25mg/5ml of brand Indocin oral suspension