Mentat is a herbal formula that supports brain health. Mentat improves brain function, mental performance, memory, concentration, relieves mental stress, improves resistance to stress, helps people with speech defects (stuttering), and relieves convulsions, indicated for insomnia.
Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri), Manduk parani (Centella asiatica), Ashvagandha (Withania somnifera), Vishnukrantha (Evolvulus alsinoides), Jatamansi (Nardostachys jatamansi), Tagara (Valeriana wallichii Syn. V.jatamansi), Vidanga (Embelia ribes), Vatadha (Prunus amygdalus), Vacha (Acorus calamus), Haritaki (Terminalia chebula), Amalaki (Emblica officinalis), Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia), Jyotishmati (Celastrus paniculatus), Shyonaka (Oroxylum indicum), Kapikachchhu (Mucuna pruriens), Ela (Elettaria cardamomum), Arjuna (Terminalia arjuna), Shatapushpa (Foeniculum vulgare), Vidari (Ipomoea digitata), Salabmisri (Orchis mascula), Sunthi (Zingiber officinale), Vibhitaki (Terminalia belirica Syn. T.bellirica), Jatiphalam (Myristica fragrans), Lavanga (Syzygium aromaticum).
The drug modulates the cholinergic neurotransmission, restoring frontal action, cortical muscarinic and cholinergic receptors.
Tablets Contribute to the development of mental abilities in children. The drug is useful for the students during sessions. It stabilizes the central nervous system activity.
The action on the body
1. Mentat helps to improve brain function
2. The drug positively affects the speed of thought processes
3. The drug affects the memory optimization, attention and quality of sleep.
4. The drug restores the effect of frontal cortical muscarinic and cholinergic receptors
5. Regular use of the drug, relieves tension, affects the central nervous system.
6. Mentat increases resistance to stress
7. Components of the complex help reduce the level of tribulin, which increased at various levels of anxiety.
8. The unique properties of the vegetable mixture, allow improve articulation and correct speech defects.
9. The drug contributes to the development of mental abilities of children.
10. The drug is useful for the students at the mental strain.
Indications for use
Impaired memory and concentration;
Fluctuations of attention;
Deterioration of concentration;
The deterioration of the ability to learn, to study language and speech activities;
Antisocial behavior, antisocial behavior;
Anxiety and stress-related disorders;
Defects of speech.
The drug acts as an adjuvant in epilepsy, Parkinson’s disease and Alzheimer’s.
Mode of application
For toning mental faculties, at healthy people (as a mental tonic): 1 tablet – 2 times a day. The course is 6 months.
For the treatment of alcohol dependence, as adjuvant: Tablets 2 – 3 times a day for 1-2 hours before a meal and after 2 hours after. With warm water. The course is 6 months.
When neurological disease (in patients suffering from hypertension, diabetes, Parkinson’s disease or Alzheimer’s): used as an additional means of support. Tablets 2 – 3 times a day, for 1-2 hours before a meal and after 2 hours after eating. To wash down with warm or hot boiled water. The course of 6 months. Contraindications: does not have any side effects if taken as per the prescribed dosage.