Drug Information: Indications, Side Effects, Warnings
Category: Â Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s
Generic Eldepryl is used for treating Parkinson disease. This medicine is taken with levodopa-carbidopa medicines.
If you want to buy Generic Eldepryl, use a coupon or discount cards. In this case, you will receive a discount of up to 80%. Buy Generic Eldepryl you can in a pharmacy or order online.
Nosological classification (ICD-10)
G20 Parkinson’s disease
G21 Secondary Parkinsonism
G22 Parkinsonism in diseases classified elsewhere
Indications for use:
Parkinson’s disease, symptomatic Parkinsonism
– Hypersensitivity, extrapyramidal disorders not related to dopamine deficiency (essential tremor, Huntington’s chorea)
– Do not put the simultaneous use of antidepressants and the period up to 5 weeks after their withdrawal
– Can not be used during pregnancy, lactation.
With careful use:
–Â Progressive dementia, severe psychosis, tardive dyskinesia, tremor, peptic ulcer gastrointestinal tract (including history), hyperthyroidism, pheochromocytoma.
Under the supervision of a physician:
– Prostatic hyperplasia (with the presence of residual urine), angle-closure glaucoma, tachycardia, severe angina, Graves’ disease, the age of 18 years (experience in clinical use is not enough).
When combined with levodopa: open-angle glaucoma (chronic), liver and / or kidney failure, melanoma (including history), CNS depression, seizures, asthma, emphysema, myocardial infarction (including history, as well as in combination with atrial, nodal, or ventricular arrhythmia), age 12 years (safety and efficacy have not been established).
From the nervous system and sensory organs: Common: anxiety, fatigue, dizziness, headache, drowsiness or insomnia. Sometimes: depression, hallucinations, confusion. Rare: impaired speech, gait, Supraorbital pain, disturbance of visual acuity, diplopia.
Cardio-vascular system and blood (blood, hemostasis): Common: arrhythmia, orthostatic reaction, increased blood pressure. Sometimes: edema.
From the digestive tract: Common: nausea and vomiting, loss of appetite. Sometimes: dry mouth, dyspepsia, constipation or diarrhea. There were cases: exacerbation of peptic ulcer disease elevated liver transaminases.
Other: sexual dysfunction, rarely urinary retention, exacerbation of asthma, dysuria. The total hyperhidrosis, photosensitivity, skin rashes.
– Development of “cheese” syndrome (inhibits all types of MAO) as hypertensive reactions and acute coronary artery disease. Syndrome develops after ingestion of food containing tyramine (cheese, coffee, etc.).
Treatment: induction of vomiting, gastric lavage. The patient receives activated carbon;
Treatment with excitation and convulsions:
– intravenous administration of diazepam; symptomatic therapy.
The drug reduces the speed of reaction and attention. This is necessary to notify drivers of vehicles and working with potentially dangerous machinery.
Buy EldeprylÂ No Prescription inÂ pharmacy onlineÂ Â«Together Rx AccessÂ».