To order materials for those you serve, please fill out the
information below, and request the number of packets to the
What is the Together Rx Access® Card?
- A FREE prescription savings program for eligible
individuals and families who lack prescription drug
coverage and are not eligible for Medicare
- Most cardholders save 25 to 40 percent* on brand-name
prescription products. Savings are also available on a wide
range of generics. Medicines in the
Program include those
used to treat asthma, chronic
pain, fibromyalgia, diabetes,
cholesterol, and many other common
Together Rx Access Card is free to get
and free to use.
- Instant savings, right at the pharmacy counter
How does someone qualify for the Card?
Individuals and families who meet all of the following
requirements are eligible:
- No prescription drug coverage of any kind
- Not eligible for Medicare
- Household income limits† (example: not more than
$45,000 for a single person, or $90,000 for a family of
* Each cardholder’s savings depend on such factors as the particular drug purchased, amount purchased, and the pharmacy where
purchased. Participating companies independently set the level of savings offered and the products included in the Program. Those
decisions are subject to change.
† Please call Together Rx Access at 1-800-250-2839 for more details.