Category: Erectile dysfunction
What is Kamagra?
Kamagra (Sildenafil Citrate) – a drug for the treatment of ED. Sildenafil citrate is a potent and selective inhibitor of cGMP-specific phosphodiesterase type-5 (PDE5).
The physiological mechanism of erection of the penis involves the release of nitric oxide (NO) in the cavernous body during sexual stimulation.
Sildenafil Citrate Dosage:
- KAMAGRA ORAL JELLY® (AJANTA) – 100mg
- KAMAGRA® TABLET (AJANTA) – 100mg
The preparation at a dose of 100 mg has no effect on motor activity and morphology of spermatozoa following a single administration.
The medicament relates to a substantially non-toxic substances. It does not have locally irritant. No teratogenic and embryotoxic action, does not have immunotoxic and sensitizing effect.
Choose Your Flavours
To order this product, you can use special Kamagra (Sildenafil Citrate) Coupon which will help you to save your money. Kamagra Coupons gives you the right to order in our partnership pharmacy with discounts.
Pharmacokinetics of Kamagra 100mg is dose-dependent. After taking the drug inside Sildenafil is rapidly absorbed. Absolute bioavailability on average was 41%.
When taking sildenafil in combination with fatty food absorption rate decreases; Sildenafil is 96% bound to plasma proteins. Protein binding is not dependent on the total concentration of sildenafil.
Sildenafil in Jelly form is metabolized in the liver. The main circulating metabolite is further metabolized. The concentration of metabolite in the plasma is about 40% of the concentration of sildenafil.
Treatment of erectile dysfunction in men.
Dosing and Administration
The drug is taken orally. When fasting effect is faster. The drug is taken about 1 hour before sexual activity.
Use strictly under medical supervision.
- Visual impairment (mild and transient, predominantly lead to a violation of color, as well as increased sensitivity to light or “blurred” vision)
- ” Rush ” of blood to the face
- Stuffy nose, flu-like symptoms
- Mydriasis, conjunctivitis, photophobia, eye pain, eye hemorrhage, cataract
- Ringing in the ears, ear pain
- Shortness of breath, coughing, laryngitis, pharyngitis, sinusitis, bronchitis, asthma Bronchial
- Palpitations, tachycardia, peripheral edema, myocardial ischemia, cerebral thrombosis, heart failure
- Dry mouth, thirst, vomiting, stomatitis, gastritis, gastroenteritis, colitis
- Chest pain, weakness
- Lower back pain
- Arthralgia, myalgia, tendon rupture
- Cerebrovascular accident, syncope
- Myocardial infarction, atrial fibrillation
- Hypersensitivity to any component of the drug
- Concomitant use of drugs, which are nitric oxide donators, organic nitrates or nitrites in any forms
- Heart failure
- Unstable angina pectoris, migrated in the last 6 months of a heart attack infarction, stroke, life-threatening arrhythmias
- Hypertension or hypotension
- Established congenital retinal degenerative diseases
- Children and teens under 18 years of age
- Not for use in women
It is necessary to study the history and conduct a physical examination to diagnose erectile dysfunction, to identify potential root causes and appropriate treatment.
To some extent, there is a risk to the cardiovascular system associated with sexual activity; therefore, the doctor needs to assess the state of the cardiovascular system of patients before prescribing any medications for treating erectile dysfunction.
Preparations for the treatment of erectile dysfunction should be used with caution in patients with anatomical deformation of the penis , or in patients with concomitant diseases, which can cause priapism (such as sickle – cell anemia, multiple myeloma or leukemia).
Safety and efficacy in combination with other drugs for the treatment of erectile dysfunction have not been studied.
Therefore, to use the drug in combination with such drugs is not recommended.
Kamagra no effect on bleeding time when receiving the drug alone or along with aspirin. Human platelets showed that the drug enhances the antiplatelet effect nitro cyanide solution (nitric oxide donor). Data on the safety of the drug in patients with disorders of the active form of bleeding or peptic ulcer is not represented.
Therefore, the drug should be used with caution in these patients.
Given the side effects of the drug, caution should be exercised when driving or other potentially dangerous machinery.
When high doses of the drug may be observed enhancement of side effects observed upon receiving the recommended doses. In case of overdose prescribe general symptomatic and supportive treatment.
How to get a Discount?
All people often used discounts for various types of goods in order to save their finances.
Discount is different: it is a simple discount on merchandise, discount accumulative, seasonal discount, discount on new goods, club discount and many others.
In determining the seller discounts thereby attracting customers that can increase sales, and therefore profits. It is clear that a discount, whatever it may be, it will never make the cost of goods below the purchase. Its size always take into account the interest of both buyer and seller. Neither seller will not sell at a loss. It is important to take into account the demand for products on the market when setting it discounts. If the product is not in demand, even price cuts do not increase the number of its sales.
Today, you can often find sales – it’s the same discount, meaning that sell quickly and profitably. In any case, the discount enables to save our money, to buy the goods at the lowest and attractive price.