Diseases of the winter:
Diseases of the winter — a phenomenon typical for people with weakened immune systems. Reduced sunny day, vitamin deficiencies, lack of physical activity and environmental conditions reduce the protective barriers of the body, and infection can easily penetrate into the body. To the group of risk also fall children, the elderly, people with chronic diseases of the respiratory tract, allergies, asthma, and relive stress.
What diseases brings winter
- Winter allergy, so-called cold urticaria, the hallmark of which — redness and blisters that cover the skin. The treatment with antihistamines.
- Swelling that accompany the presence of cryoglobulins in the blood. Helps only the treatment with immune complexes.
- Dermatitis arising from the cold, appears as red and purple spots, which then beginÂ Â peel off. The treatment complex, helps the hormonal ointments.
- Raynaud’s syndrome or extremely high sensitivity to frost. Antihistamines are not effective.
- Cheilitis or inflammation of the lips from frost. In some instances, helps antiallergics.
- Swine Flu H1N1
- Tears from wind and frost, which adversely affect the nasolacrimal duct. Helps the eye drops.
- Influenza and other viral infections, as well as bronchitis, sinusitis, tonsillitis, otitis and others — treated using complex therapy.
Cystitis and pyelonephritis — one of the most common urological diseases, which are exacerbated, as a rule, in the cold season.
The main causes of cystitis, and risk factors: hypothermia, poor personal intimate hygiene , just past such illnesses — urological, gynecological and venereal, inflammatory, severe cold or flu.
The main causes of pyelonephritis and risk factors: hypothermia, recently transferred SARS or influenza, chronic stress and weakened immunity, lack of vitamins, acute or chronic cystitis, chronic inflammation in the intestines, reproductive organs of women, chronic tonsillitis.
Acute sinusitis is most often occurs on the background of the common cold virus, as a complication after transferred colds, and usually develops on the 4-5th day of illness. Doctors advise in a cold hide the nose in warm scarf and try to breathe as little as possible frosty air.
The main causes of sinusitis and risk factors: recently transferred, undertreated SARS or influenza, anatomical abnormalities of the structure of the nose, deviated septum, polyps, adenoids, weakened immunity, frequent colds, infectious diseases, dental procedures.
Inflammation in the ear, or otitis , a provocateur of which always becomes an infection. As the ears and nose are reported, through the nose infection can get into the auditory tube, and then — in the middle ear.
The main causes of otitis media and risk factors: severe hypothermia, recently transferred SARS or influenza, frequent colds and runny nose, acute and chronic sinusitis and other sinusitis (viral and bacterial). Sluggish infectious process may be exacerbated after you were freezing, walk on a frosty windy day without a hat.
ProphylaxisÂ H1N1 SWINE FLU
- Fatigue and lethargy easier to win if to respect the mode of the day. Take a fixed time for recreation, limit the time in front of TV, go to bed earlier. Subject to these simple rules even get up for work in the morning will be much easier. Important matters that require attention and perseverance, plan for the beginning of the week.
- To prevent influenza use vaccine and special preparations against viruses, but they are valid only in the absence of contraindications and act only against several strains of the disease. Therefore, to rely on chemicals should less than on other preventive measures.
- To prevent winter diseases should spend more time outdoors, and limit time spent in the computer.
- It is important to ventilate the house, especially before going to sleep and lead a healthy lifestyle. Sport keeps the body in good shape even under the influence of adverse environmental conditions. But in any case, do not let your body to become too cold — it greatly increases your chances of getting ill.
- If you feel weak and not sure that you can replenish vitamins only with healthy food — go to the therapist, he will tell what kind of vitamins should be consumed and in what quantity.
- During the epidemics of disease in winter hold from visiting crowded places. One of the most effective methods of prevention — regular rinsing the nose and mouth. The nose may be rinsed with saline in the morning and in the evening, although it can be every 4 hours during the day. In no case do not rinse your nose with soap, it will dry the nasal mucosa and only simplify the way for microbes.
- Let in your ration will be a lot of vegetables, fruits, berries
If you get sick
- Symptoms of the disease are very similar, but their causes may be different. Treatment of SARS differs depending on what causes malaise : a bacterium or virus. Hundreds of pathogens can cause the disease. Antibiotics are ineffective against viruses, so you need to determine exactly what is causing the disease.
- In modern medicine, used drugs that stimulate the immune system. Immunomodulators and imunnostimulants increase in the body the level of substances that fight the virus and the body’s cells do not participate in their reproduction (as such as Generic Atripla (Efavirenz+emtricitabine+tenofovir), Generic Famvir (Famciclovir), Generic Valtrex (Valacyclovir), Generic Truvada (Tenofovir Emtricitabine) and others which you can buy online through the Internet that will cost you cheap or with good discounts).
- Correctly selected medication, bed rest and plenty of drinking water will make it easier for the disease and minimize the risk of complications.
- If you see symptoms such as fever, cough, pain in the lungs and throat, runny nose, — as soon as it possible, make the reception to the therapist. A qualified doctor will choose the right treatment.
- Self-medication can lead to serious complications: sore throat, middle ear, trachea, bronchi and lungs. Sometimes, the viruses can cause diseases of the heart, brain and liver.