LIV.52 — Natural herbal preparation for strengthening and regeneration of the liver
Natural herbal preparation for strengthening and regeneration of the liver. It is used for the prevention and treatment of liver diseases such as hepatitis and cirrhosis. It reduces the impact of toxins on liver cells. It has: a protective effect, anti-toxic, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and choleretic action.
Indications for use of Liv 52
— Cirrhosis of the liver;
— Acute, chronic, infectious and toxic hepatitis;
— Fatty liver;
— Anorexia, cachexia, weight loss in children;
— Prevention of toxic liver damage caused by antibiotics, anti-TB drugs, antipyretics, chemotherapy, radiotherapy.
Composition Liv 52
Cichorium intybus, Capparis spinosa, Mandur bhasma, Solanum nigrum, Termihalia arjuna, Achellea millefolium, Cassia occidentalis,Tamarix gallica.
Prophylactic administration: one tablet — twice a day with meals.
In the treatment of diseases of children over 6 years: 1-2 tablets — two to three times a day, at mealtimes.
Adults: 2-3 tablets — two to three times a day, during a meal or follow the doctor’s instructions.
Side effects: possible allergic reactions to certain components of the preparation.
Overdose is not fixed.
Caution: for people suffering from diseases of the gastrointestinal tract should be used with caution.
Contraindications: pregnancy, breastfeeding, hypersensitivity to the drug.
Features of the product
1. Natural herbal medicine to strengthen the liver. The drug stimulates the regeneration of liver cells and biosynthetic function.
2. It is used for the prevention and treatment of liver diseases such as hepatitis and cirrhosis.
3. Reduces the impact of toxins on liver cells.
4. Preparation «Liv 52″ reduces the effect of lipid peroxidation on the hepatocyte membrane.
5. It has a protective effect: anti-toxic, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and choleretic action.
6. The drug normalizes digestion and improves appetite. The drug has choleretic, anti-inflammatory, diuretic, anti-oxidant effect.
7. The drug reduces degenerative, fibrotic and fatty change; enhances intracellular metabolism.
8. Liv 52 regulates the level of blood plasma proteins, normalizing the ratio of albumin and globulin.
9. Ensures the normalization of plasma level of transaminase, cholesterol, triglycerides.
10. The drug degrades the bilirubin and alkaline phosphatase. It increases the liver’s ability to Escrow glycogen.
11. The drug improves the colloidal properties of bile, prevents the formation of gallstones.
12. The drug improves the contractile function of the gallbladder.
13. The drug reduces the level of ethanol in urine and blood, thereby reducing the level of acetaldehyde, it accelerates its excretion (when the use of alcohol).